Today, I used the Evernote for the first time. Overall, it reminded me about Zotero. That is because it is a helpful software where it saves all the links of what we want to see again. However, Evernote includes more visual aids, which makes it more easier to find afterwards from the database. I was astonished when I tried using the evernote web clipper. (dandandaaaaan). It was my first time knowing a tool which we can easily edit the photos and save it on our drive. I usually used the paint or microsoft softwares to edit the photos. Evernote will definitely be very useful to prepare for any visual needing methods such as for presentation slides. I think I will use the sharing system of my own notebooks the most because I do not know any other tools to share my recourses this simple.
From professor Rab's video clips, I have learned useful way to present with the C.R.A.P method.
From professor Rab's video clips, I have learned useful way to present with the C.R.A.P method.
C-Contrast: Using contrasted size and colors of words.
R-Repetition: Repeat words/picture with the same font/size/color to maintain the style of
presentation.
A-Alignment: Consider the placement of words on slide with pictures.
P-Proximity: Use the space of the slides effectively.
In addition, I thought ailment-placing the words in a appropriate place is the one I need to consider the most, since I tend to place words to use space affectively.
I learned one new thing from the video about effective slide design. That is, using clipart is to ugly and too old to include on the slides. Therefore, it is better to use real actual photos. Considering for the other factors, I knew before-hand from my English class at high school, however, reviewing these elements greatly reassured me what to do and not do in the presentation, we have coming up! Overall, I thought the presentators shall keep in mind to present a simple easiest way for the readers to understand, but with informative sources.
My umbrella topic is about food. In addition, my individual topic will be about "food has meanings. " In the conclusion, I am planning to convey the readers that it may be necessary to appreciate the food we are provided in this world.
R-Repetition: Repeat words/picture with the same font/size/color to maintain the style of
presentation.
A-Alignment: Consider the placement of words on slide with pictures.
P-Proximity: Use the space of the slides effectively.
In addition, I thought ailment-placing the words in a appropriate place is the one I need to consider the most, since I tend to place words to use space affectively.
I learned one new thing from the video about effective slide design. That is, using clipart is to ugly and too old to include on the slides. Therefore, it is better to use real actual photos. Considering for the other factors, I knew before-hand from my English class at high school, however, reviewing these elements greatly reassured me what to do and not do in the presentation, we have coming up! Overall, I thought the presentators shall keep in mind to present a simple easiest way for the readers to understand, but with informative sources.
My umbrella topic is about food. In addition, my individual topic will be about "food has meanings. " In the conclusion, I am planning to convey the readers that it may be necessary to appreciate the food we are provided in this world.
Thank you for reading my blog. Don't catch a cold and have a great weekend! (or ICU festival!)
Hi Yuko! As you said, I found Evernote quite helpful too. Especially I liked that we can save visual sources using screenshot. This will help us make better and easier-understanding slides:) When I fail making academic slides, I usually put too much information on one slide. Hope we'll corporate and finish with nice neat slides:))))
返信削除Hey Water-Tree san! Having too much words on slides means... on the other hand, you have a lot of information to share, which is great! Let's get some great photos on our slides. Thank you for your comment!
削除Hey Yuko! It's Karen:)
返信削除Umm... I really like evernote web clipper, too! I was surprised how much technology has advanced in fast. (dandandaaaaaan lol) And ye
ah, fall is finally here! I am excited for wearing tons of clothes! <3
hehehe and I can't wait to hang out with that fashionable karen san!!
返信削除Hey Yuko-!
返信削除Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
I agree Evernote is very similar to Zotero and it is very different for the part it can save a visual infos.
It is great for presentation!
Hope our slides gonna be beautiful :P
Hehehe yesssssss. Thank youu! I hope we can combine our sides smoothly!
返信削除Hi Yuko!
返信削除I also thought that Evernote is a very easy and simple way to share things. I also think Google Docs is useful because it has many tools, but Evernote is more simple.
Let's explore more and find out more cool tools!
Hey Abe chan! Google Docs is amazing as well! I hope we can share our information there too! Let's do this!
返信削除